Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Why work with us?
Riskcovry is one of the fastest-growing startups in the space of “insurtech infrastructure” in India, on a mission to enable insurance anywhere.
We wonder why shouldn’t insurance be just as easy for enterprises to adopt/enable to their users, as say digital payments, by way of partnering with business models that look like “one stop shop” tech platforms. Can’t a similar thesis help standardize the insurance distribution value chain, one API at a time?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and well-composed group of diverse individuals – one team, looking to reimagine insurance for the new digital-first world.
We believe company values flow top-down while culture shapes bottoms-up in a startup. As a merit-oriented, open and diverse community, we are on a journey to make insurance as ubiquitous as payments.
The pillars of our venture are rooted by founder experiences that cut across insurance, omni-channel distribution, technology, data sciences, fintech, strategy, investment management. Our journey is heading to where an intersection of all these core concepts naturally lead to, as fast and efficiently as we can.
Riskcovry is backed by amazing investors like Omidyar Network India, Bharat Inclusion Fund, Better Capital, Pentathlon Ventures, Varanium Capital etc.
We recently won the National Startup Award 2021 in the FinTech sector under the Insurance category.
Read more about us:
Our team members:
1. Have a strong bias for action and hence value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with the ethos: Customer > Company > Team > you/me/individual
3. Thrive in a flat and open customer-centric organization
4. Recognize that well-planned frugal execution is the key to operational scale in a startup
5. Are self-starters and tend to own company and team goals
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns on social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram)
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to get inputs for using in creating world-class marketing collateral
- Collect performance data to forecast trends
- Work closely with marketing agencies and freelancers to generate great content and effective marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities for product positioning
- Coordinate with graphics designers and content writers to generate content for social media, emails, and website
- Work closely with the PR team to ensure that thought leadership content is ready within time
- Digital marketing experience of at least 2 years
- Bachelors or Masters degree in any stream
- Experience in marketing a fintech or insurtech solution is a definite plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
- Must have a strong bias for action, own the tasks at hand, and be an effective multitasker
- Must be great at SEO, SEM, Linkedin Ads, and Google Analytics
- Must be a quick learner